Sunday, March 18, 2012

Think Spring!

With temps in the upper 70's it is hard to remember that we could get a major snow storm at any given moment...So I say, Savor every moment & think of the things to come.

I am so eager to start & organize my seeds, but time is not allowing for anything but work, commitments and sleep.  Hopefully this week will be better. There is less on my calendar and We have some rain days forecasted too, which will keep me indoors.

I was at an all day womens retreat at church yesterday where we visited facebook and pintrest.  Oh dang you, Pintrest...you stir up all my creative juices and send me on a mission of decorating and design.  Now I got the bug to paint several rooms, rip out carpeting and add wood floors. Oh yeah don't forget the gardening ideas...I'm going to need a separate journal just to keep all the ideas straight....curse you internet!

And Thank you too XOXO

Got to go it's time to get planning

No comments:

Post a Comment