Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snow Day!!!

It's February 29th...Leaping day! and it's also a SNOW DAY....This is our first and hopefully last snow event day of the year.

I woke up at 5 am, per my usual routine.  Got the text message at 5:30 that school would be 2 hours late...10 minutes later...SCHOOL CLOSED.  Looking out my window today, I would say good call.

So why did I not go back to bed?  Simple silly, I have all the day now to sleep if I want to. 

Instead I creatively updated this blog, to a more spring like feel.  Made my packing list for my weekend retreat which starts Friday night, and had an awesome breakfast of bacon and eggs. 

Don't worry my workout buddy's aka "skinny girl club", I have all day to exercise too:)


Okay, I'm done blogging time to start the "TO DO TODAY" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment