Monday, February 27, 2012

Bitten by the spring bug!

Ouch! have I ever been bitten by the bug for Spring!  Now I have Spring Fever.  the problem is the forecasted winter storm for tomorrow and 24 hours after.  Yup, they are forcasting 17" to 20"  God definitely has a sense of humor.

My car is still broke from the 5-6 inches we got last week that tore through the under side of my
mini-van doing who knows what kind of damage.  It left me with a engine icon light on and who knows what.

I need some 40 to 50 degree weather, some me time, and longer days of sunlight.  As much as I love my Mom, I need a break from her caregiving needs.  24/7 adds up fast and two months gets to feeling like a long time.

Well, I hope this is the last storm of the season, oh sure you say!

I am in need of Spring and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment