Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Blessings

  We are on are way, not to Grandma's, but to Grandgirls house!  I am so very Thankful that we are able to spend Thanksgiving together, as a family.  I am a little sad too, that Shaun won't be able to make it as he works in South Dakota.  The rest of our group will be there including my mom. 

I am also a little sad for those who are alone this Thanksgiving, or those who mourn a loss of a Loved one.  I think of my sisters, Deb(who lost her youngest daughter this spring) & Vicky(who lost her husband a couple years ago), and our friend's from church who have recently lost spouses; Randy, Gary, Pat, Kathy, & Bea.   I pray for God's healing from grief and comfort for those who mourn.

I am so very Thankful for the abundance of Blessings God has given me.  Most of all, as we enter this season of Advent, I am Thankful for the Gift of Christ, What an amazing gift...Grace.  What amazing Love.

Lord, I pray that I will remember your gift of Love always and share it freely.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment