Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

Happy New Year! a new year with new possibiliies...
Here's my NEW resolutions for 2012?


  • Begin, & End my Day with some serious spiritual time with my Father God-as well as inbetween time
  • Play more, work less
  • Spend more quality time with the ones I love
  • Transform my body to be more toned and healthier
  • Focus on quality not quanity -declutter what I don't love,
I guess I'm proposing a make-over from the inside out. 

The good thing is, thanks to Angie, I've got a new group at my fitness pal . com to encourage and challange me daily.  No slacking allowed!  We also invested in a wi & now have wi-fit(my personal favorite) and thanks to a couple of awesome co-workers, we even have Zumba.


There it is the plan to make 2012 a year of being the best you can be.


Here I am with my monkeys
"BE Bold Be Strong For the Lord Your God is with You!

No comments:

Post a Comment