Monday, November 7, 2011

How fast the weekends fly!

I can't believe it is already Monday!  I so looked forward to this long weekend and it's practically over already. 

Sure was fun though.  Al and I visited Angie and Scott and of course those adorable grandgirls of ours.  The girls are trying to raise money for fresh water in Africa, through their church.  So I hired them as personal shoppers to help us with our two operation-Christmas-child boxes.  We went to Target, I think they had them both filled in under 10 minutes!   Bella chose to give to a 5yr old girl (go figure).  Kate surprised us and picked to buy for a older boy(?)

Angie helped with the baby shower gift I needed to buy....She is so creative, I could shop at her etsy store all day...better yet, shop at her craftroom...like factory direct!  I even found a gift for my Mom that Angie and I are going in on together.

It wasn't all work though, we had some awesome fun doing the zumba game on their wi.  I so want a wi and that zumba game ...maybe someone could tell Santa that for me?  Or tell Al?
Oh well, you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.

Well, no more time to blog, Mom is staying with us for a month or more, maybe all winter, and she needs to go shopping...otherwise she might go thru withdrawls.
So I need to get dressed and hit the stores...keep me in prayer.

Love
Sherri
"Let the Morning bring word of your unfailing Love for I put my trust in you.  Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.  Rescue me from my enemiew, O lord for I hide myself in you.  Teach me to do your will for you are my God; May your good spirit lead me on level ground. Psalm143:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment