Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A little task turned into a big frustration

Have you ever tried to do a simple project that turned into a total fiasco?  This pretty much describes the events of my trying to make a gift for a friend.  After dragging  my ol' sewing machine up from the basement and setting the darn thing up the stupid sewing machine won't work!   No worries, I will simply hand sew the thing...how hard can it be....oh crap...that was not easy at all.....I was hoping to have the darn thing done by tomorrow....4 hours later, I realize that aint happening....God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change...like winter roads, cars sliding in the ditch, broken sewing machines and you know the rest!  Grant me the courage to change the things I can...that would be my attitude.  And the wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment