Sunday, December 12, 2010

12 days till Christmas..

The snowstorm and cold temps this weekend was a great opportunity to just stay in and bake cookies, clean my neglected kitchen, & finish up some crafts Ive been working on.

I know this to be true, whether I am ready or not, Christmas will come on December 25th, it will not wait for me.  I also know that the Christmas we all celebrate is not about giving or getting gifts. It is a celebration of the "light" that came into the darkness and illuminate the world.  The "light" that lives inside us all. 

I hope in the mist of the hustle and bustle, that you might feel the true spirit of Christmas, bask in the light of Our Dear Savior's birth.  In the gift that God gives to us freely.
This little light of mine....I'm gonna let it shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment