Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's finally Here!

Yup, it's here, Christmas Vacation.....how sweet it is.  Started it off with a stop at the Crystal w/ Anna and Co-workers for a delicious supper of a Union Burger Basket and a Black Russian...hmmmmmmm that was good.  Had a gass of wine with garlic crackers and cheesey spinach dip. and I am turning in for the night at 8:30 ...sleeping in too! 

I'm off till January 3rd, that is a whole lot of time for relaxing and renewing my mind, body, and spirit.  I am so looking forward to time with my family this Christmas season.  I'm especially looking forward to our new Haggenmiller family get together which this year will feature the ugly or over the top Christmas attire and mexican food....ah   it doesn't get much better than that!   I got Al and my outfitts today at a thrift store in rown....they even match...and I even got it cheap because all Christmas items were half price today...SCORE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment