Monday, February 18, 2013

Spring Fever!

This girl has a bad case of Spring fever...I just want the outside temps to go above freezing and stay there.  I need to see living things again in my yard...not moving living things like animals and snakes! Living growning plant things like grass and leaves and flowers.

It is about time to organize my seeds and plan our garden and this always stirs up the cabin fever and restlessness of the winter dormantcy. 

I'm missing my windows open and fresh air filling the whole house, mortorcycle rides, seeing love growing plants, long walks while enjoying God's beautiful creation...I want to go hiking, and camping, and traveling to new and delightful places...To pick fresh spring vegetables from our garden again. 

I guess you got the idea I NEED SPRING!
Now what to do with myself in this state in only mid March?   Maybe we should take a short trip south to Missouri? hmmmmmmm......

For today I think I will, as Anna says, "reign in my Chi" and calm myself down.  Perhaps I will use this pent up restless energy to go to the gym and work my way into a smaller size and an appropriate more flattering swim suit!  well, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment