Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Everytime I hear my children say "Mom" I realize how verry blessed I am.  This year we started celebrating Mother's Day early.  We went to Blaine and spent much of Saturday with Scott, Angie, and our two little angel grandgirls, Bella & Kate!  The weather was awesome, and so was the time spent with them. 

We enjoyed the service at EB especially the message from Pastor Bob on "tying the knot" a sermon on marriage.   Angie and I made a trip to Eastside co-op...Oh if I would have had more money and more time....I sure wish you guys still lived down the road, so we could see you more often.  Although I admit it is really fun to go to the cities and explore all the wonderful places that Angie has discovered!

It never ceases to amaze me at how well my kids know me, and how thoughtful they are.  They are such wonderful people, each one of them with their own unique gifts.  I would feel so blessed just to know them.  To be their Mom is such a priveledge.....I Thank God every day for each one of you...Scott, Angie, Shaun, Colie, Anna, Tim, Josh, Bella & Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment