Sunday, February 6, 2011

Come on Spring!

This Chick has some serious spring fever going....In 4 more weeks I am going to turn my basement into a mini green house with shelfs full of germinating seeds and grow lights.

I am so eager to visit my garden, play in the potting shed, and yes, crazy as this sounds...to mow the lawn, all of it, which is about 3 of 8 acres!

I miss the warm breezes of fresh air wafting in the windows and the sweet sounds of the birds on early summer mornings.  I plan on spending even more time outside this year and I'm so excited to try out camping...maybe a different state park every weekend?

The school year is half over, the days are getting longer and brighter again....and I am feeling the need to get my seeds and potting soil and get busy...I think I am going to go totally over board this year and maybe do some farmer market sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment