Sunday, January 16, 2011

OH My, How Fancy!

Saturday, Janurary 15th, 2011,  We had Our First Ever Fancy Nancy- Grandma & Grandpa ice cream party.   It was really Fancy, We had purple feather Boa's, Glittery tiara's, and shiny bead necklaces!   We even had fancy ice cream from Cold Stone.  Miss Bella went with blue cotton candy ice cream with sprinkles and gooey gummy bears.  Miss Kate chose the chocolate with sprinkles and twix.....hmmmm good.  Grandpa had chocolate devotion and Grandma indulged in coffee lovers delight.  (Mom) Angie, went with cheesecake with banans and strawberries, While (Dad) Scott had ? I think it was cookies and cream. 


It's okay to have all that ice cream when you go to the YMCA for two hours and do the virtual treadmill walking in Chicago and swim or hot tub too


Sometimes, like today, on my way back home to Mora, I wish we lived closer to Scott & Angie and the Grandgirls.   But I also can't ever imagine living in a city or subburb again.  Yes, We live in bum egypt.  But it works for us.   I guess we are lucky that it is only a little over an hr. drive to their house and not a whole nother state or counrty......

No comments:

Post a Comment