Friday, August 27, 2010

Thought for the Day!

Al, my sweetheart, and life companion, is having a season of discontent.  I know this season well, as I recently visited it, but have since moved on to a sunnier location.

Thing is, when I was in this season myself, my dear sweet husband reminded me of a recent book I had read and shared with him.  He said "get your eyes off yourself & get em on Jesus"
This really makes so much sense.  When your eyes are on you it is personal and only about your needs and let's face it, even more so, your wants. But, when your eyes are on Jesus, it is a position of humble service that reeps blessings and rewards never even imagined.

So that's my thought for today people...Let's all quit looking at rain clouds and focus on the Son!

Ps, lift those in prayer who are in their own season's of discontent or hardships.

No comments:

Post a Comment